Subject: Re: [lojban] Reattempted Brochure

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:54:08 +0200

On Thursday 12 April 2001 08:25, Nick NICHOLAS wrote:
> OK, the TeX, RTF and HTML files have been redone with OpenJade. Let me
> know how you go.

i am planning on translating the forthcoming level0 package to german, and to 
that end got myself openjade plus the docbook xml dtd and docbook dsssl 
stylesheets from norman walsh. i am having a bit of trouble getting openjade 
to process the docbook input. i understand i have to use catalogs to enable 
it to find all the necessary files. as i would rather spend my time editing 
docbook than worrying about the software, i wonder whether anyone already has 
a readymade solution for this.

bjoern 
- -- 
- -------------------------------------
[email-masked]	Björn Gohla
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07  
guard your privacy -- use GnuPG -- see: http://www.gnupg.org