Subject: Re: [lojban] Reattempted Brochure

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, [utf-8] Bj旦rn Gohla wrote:

> i am having a bit of trouble getting openjade
> to process the docbook input. i understand i have to use catalogs to enable
> it to find all the necessary files. as i would rather spend my time editing
> docbook than worrying about the software, i wonder whether anyone already has
> a readymade solution for this.

Getting things to work does take some time; inter alia, it turns out you
have to put in both DocBook XML *and* DocBook SGML (I have no idea why).
When I upload the latest version tonight (up to lesson 4), I'll include a
README file on configuration.

Please note that the contents of the brochure "La lojban mo." were
significantly updated when I was last in Fairfax. When I post it,
therefore, I'm afraid the translations of the brochure will all need to be
redone. I will undertake to fix the Esperanto version (which will also be
in DocBook, not TeX.)

-- 
Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj # NICK NICHOLAS.
kultis kvazaux # TLG, UCI, USA.
senhorlogxan elizeon # www.opoudjis.net
(Dume: # [email-masked]
[Victor Sadler, _Memkritiko_ 90] #