Subject: Re: [lojban] Reattempted Brochure

From: Paul Reinerfelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:00:03 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Chris Double wrote:

> Still no luck with the TeX I'm afraid. Same error message.
>
> Chris.
>
> >>> Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]> 04/12 6:25 >>>
>
> OK, the TeX, RTF and HTML files have been redone with OpenJade. Let me
> know how you go.
>

I agree completely. The TeX-source immediately starts with a load of commands
that are not in any standard TeX-format. There has got to be some definitions
for these, probably distributed with the package that converts the DocBook files
to TeX. This would probably be a TeX style file or (more probably since the code
doesn't start with an \input{}) a TeX format file (hopefully as source and not
precompiled). What we are looking for is a file (or maybe a few files) with the
extension '.sty', '.tex' or possibly '.fmt'. My guess is on the '.tex'.

/Paul Reinerfelt
Research student of Computer Science in Lund, Sweden
http://www.cs.lth.se/home/Paul_Reinerfelt/