Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban brochure TeX

From: Paul Reinerfelt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:20:51 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Nick NICHOLAS wrote:

>
> Lojbanists,
>
> I have spent the past too many hours wrestling with TeX; and if you can
> call producing a dvi file which displays no Lojban text, no exercises, and
> all "fi" ligatures as thetas, success, then yes, I've succeeded. :-( :-(
>
>
I've done some experimenting with it. Basicaly, jadeTeX should be able to hadle
it. My jadeTeX didn't however so I uppgraded to the one found at CTAN
(ctan.tug.org) and found that in this case it doesn't barf as much, only says
that it is written for jadeTeX version 2 but my file was produced for jadeTeX
version 3!

So, there has to be a later version of jadeTeX somewhere (why it hasn't been
uploaded to CTAN escapes me). I havn't more time to work on this today but I'll
get back to it as soon as possible (probably during the weekend).

/Paul Reinerfelt
Research student of Computer Science in Lund, Sweden
http://www.cs.lth.se/home/Paul_Reinerfelt/