Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban brochure TeX

From: "Robert J. Chassell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:56:58 -0400

... written for jadeTeX version 2 but my file was produced for jadeTeX
version 3!

So, there has to be a later version of jadeTeX somewhere...

Yes, you have early versions. On my Debian GNU/Linux system the
versions installed by `testing' are:

jadetex 3.5
jade 1.2.1
openjade 1.4devel1-4

I wish I had time to try these out.

JadeTeX 3.5

Description: LaTeX macros for SGML to DVI/PS/PDF conversion with Jade
JadeTeX provides a set of LaTeX macros to process the TeX files
generated by Jade or OpenJade. Using Jade and JadeTeX you can
print every SGML document for which you have or make a DSSSL
description.

jade 1.2.1

Description: James Clark's DSSSL Engine
Jade is an implementation of the DSSSL style language.

The jade engine is a useful tool (in conjunction with a DSSSL
style sheet) for translating SGML documents into other formats.
Jade can currently generate SGML, RTF, and TeX. In conjunction
with the "jadetex" TeX style, it can generate quite nice output.

openjade 1.4devel1-4

Description: Implementation of the DSSSL language

OpenJade is an implementation of the ISO/IEC 10179:1996 standard
DSSSL language. It is based on James Clark's Jade software.

The OpenJade processor, in conjunction with a DSSSL style sheet, is
capable of translating SGML documents into other formats. Output
formats currently supported are RTF, HTML, MIF, JadeTeX, or an XML
representation of the flow object tree. Using it's own non-standard
system, it is also capable of transforming one SGML or XML DTD to
another.

-- 
Robert J. Chassell [email-masked]
Rattlesnake Enterprises http://www.rattlesnake.com