Subject: Level 0 package latest

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 13:09:14 -0700 (PDT)

Lojbanists,

I have posted the latest level 0 package at the usual venue. This now
incorporates:

(1) The new version of the "lojban mo" brochure

(2) *Untagged* and *Unedited* versions of the "Overview of Lojban" and the
"Diagrammed Grammar Summary", and an *Incomplete* version of "Linguistic
Issues of Lojban".

(3) *Untagged, *Unedited* and *Unglossed* versions of four pieces of
Lojban writing.

I would have also included Lesson 5, but I wanted to clarify terminators
more, so I ran out of time. (I have a work deadline today as well...)

As you'll see in the brochure, the DocBook stylesheet still leaves a lot
to be desired. I haven't got the time to customise it, as I'm leaving for
DC tonight; but I've put the text up so you can see what it now looks
like.

Content comments welcome, as always; I'll start working on this again in a
week, and hope to author some of the missing lessons while on 'holiday'.

-- 
Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj # NICK NICHOLAS.
kultis kvazaux # TLG, UCI, USA.
senhorlogxan elizeon # www.opoudjis.net
(Dume: # [email-masked]
[Victor Sadler, _Memkritiko_ 90] #