Subject: Re: [lojban] Group Document Editing?

From: "Robert J. Chassell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:16:15 -0400

I think you went off in the wrong direction. :)

What I meant was that I wouldn't want to have to parse TeXinfo
everytime I wanted to load the database.

I do not follow. Texinfo is for documents. 

It sounds to me like you are talking about a readily updatable
database. If so, at least one of the output formats should be plain
text, for reasons of efficiency, readability, and inputability into
other databases that I should to have to argue.

Should I write this web editable dictionary ... then I'll probably
make some effort to provide the output in every format which the
combination of a Perl script and an external utility can
provide. (Docbook, HTML, ASCII, TeXInfo, PDF, PS, RTF(?), XML, etc,
etc...)

Thank you! That is the way to go!

-- 
Robert J. Chassell [email-masked]
Rattlesnake Enterprises http://www.rattlesnake.com