Subject: Re: [lojban] http://nuzban.wiw.org -- Dude, this site _rocks_.

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:59:19 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> http://nuzban.wiw.org/

I'm very glad you (and others, I hope) like it. Its nice to see ones' work
being appreciated.

> I had _no_ idea this was there. I need to get dinner, so I don't have
> time to figure out who did this, but whomever it was, stand up and take
> a bow!

I'd rather the people who've contributed news articles so far to take a
bow, they're the ones who are (and will hopefully continue to) making it
useful.

> To whomever that is: if you have any issues with disk space requirements
> or any other ISP troubles, I would be more than happy to host that for
> you.

Thanks. I'll keep that in consideration. Hopefully I'll not have any
problems with it. (Free account, free hosting for anything I can make, all
the disk space I can use up... I can forgive a lot on the part of the
people running it. :)

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
The grass is always greener,
On the other side of the dimensional barrier.