Subject: Re: [lojban] german translation

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:14:34 -0700

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 12:07:04PM +0200, Bj??rn Gohla wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> 
> i am writing to announce that the german translation of lesson1 of the
> level0 package is done. if anyone is interested in reviewing it please
> e-mail me, i do unfortunately have currently no webserver available to
> publish it on. 
> 
> btw along the way i gave up trying openjade/dsssl, saxon/xsl worked
> almost the first time i tried. 

BTW, speaking of German, a friend of mine was interested in the idea of
a native German speaker translating some of Nietzche's works into
lojban. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/