Subject: Re: [lojban] SURVEY, please respond: digitalkingdom.org

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:27:50 -0700

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 04:35:03PM +0200, Arnt Richard Johansen wrote:
> >1. Some easy, probably web-based, means of contributing to the
> >dictionary and lujvo work.
> 
> I'm *very* interested in seeing this becoming real. Of course, it has to
> be done in such a way that the LLG can use the material on the web and in
> their printed dictionaries.

Heh heh.

I have sed and awk and, if necessary, perl. I can put it in _any_
format they want.

Or did you mean legal issues? I assure you, there will be nice big
signs that state that all contributions enter the public domain.

> The system should also keep track of which users do what to the
> dictionary entries, so that everyone can get glory and honour
> according to what they've done.

Yeah, that'd be nice.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/