Subject: Re: [lojban] RE: not only

From: Value Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:01:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> In a message dated 4/19/2001 12:11:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [email-masked] writes:
>
>
>
> > However, I would certainly add something clarifying such entailment to a
>
> About as good a statement of how an implicature (not an implcation, by the
> way)

How about a definition of the differences between "implicature",
"implication", and "entail"? The jargon is getting impossibly thick here.

------
1.Why are you measuring the measure? The measure is the same. Even after
Great One, the bones will be broken. I am telling you. Relic should believe me.
2.Where after religion you believe in religion and wish that to Ora.
Emptiness is that what Baby God's Eye is fighting for.