Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: "not only"

From: Value Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:41:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> <ni'o ko zgana le du'u le glico cu casnu le selsnu .i ku'i le lojbo cu
> casnu na'ebo le selsnu
>
> ni'o va'o claxu la'e 2mai ku le glico cu tcica .ije no da smuni le lojbo>
>
> How do you observe a proposition? Metaphysical glasses? "The Englishman (&?)
> discusses the topic of discussion (what else is possible?) but the Lojbanist
> discusses something else (than what it is discussing - that really does look
> like an absurdity)." Who put foreward this proposition, by the way, that we
> might "observe it" It is certainly an interesting specimen.
> "under conditon lacks referent of second, the Englishman tricks and nothing
> is a meaning of the Lojbanist" doesn't compute, of course, though the
> intention is relatively clear and it is hard to argue with the last sentence.

ko cpacu le sidju be fi le zu'o do jimpe tcidu la lojban .i mi'a di'i
zgana le fatci ka'i le seldu'o .i lu le glico li'u smuni le glico .enai le
glipre

.i mi zdile selcinri le du'u le glico fanva cu casnu da .i ku'i le mi
lojbo fanva cu casnu na'ebo da

------
1.Why are you measuring the measure? The measure is the same. Even after
Great One, the bones will be broken. I am telling you. Relic should believe me.
2.Where after religion you believe in religion and wish that to Ora.
Emptiness is that what Baby God's Eye is fighting for.