Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: "not only"

From: Value Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:58:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> In a message dated 4/20/2001 3:06:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [email-masked] writes:
>
>
> > ko cpacu le sidju be fi le zu'o do jimpe tcidu la lojban .i mi'a di'i
> > zgana le fatci ka'i le seldu'o .i lu le glico li'u smuni le glico .enai le
> > glipre
> >
> > .i mi zdile selcinri le du'u le glico fanva cu casnu da .i ku'i le mi
> >
> Thanks for the advice, but I already had that idea, if you mean {fe le
> zu'o...}. If you mean {fi}, I'm not sure how an activity can be the author
> of an idea. Or is the {be} wrong ans this is the source whence I should get
> the idea. It was that, by the way.

Are you talking about the 1st sentence? How appropriate! No, the "be fi le
zu'o" is correct. The activity of "le zu'o" is bound to the 3rd (fi) place
of sidju. I'm afraid there are no authors or ideas in that sentence.

> {le glico} means the English something, since it goes on to discuss
> something, I assumed it was animate and probably human -- not an unreasonable
> reading

A mysterious one, since I offered English text, translated it into Lojban,
and then started to compare the two.

------
1.Why are you measuring the measure? The measure is the same. Even after
Great One, the bones will be broken. I am telling you. Relic should believe me.
2.Where after religion you believe in religion and wish that to Ora.
Emptiness is that what Baby God's Eye is fighting for.