Subject: Re: [lojban] The Translation Site for Normal Users

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 01:01:40

la camgusmis cusku di'e

> > I went there and I'm afraid I'm unable to understand a single word
> > of it. I'm only a user, I don't have a degree in Computer Science...
> > I followed the links that seemed to be for Windows, but I couldn't
> > reach anything that I could make any sense of. Could you just direct
> > me to which file I should download? Thanks!
>
>All right, I'm not going to say whom this was from, as it was a private
>mail, but here are instructions for accessing the translation files for
>Normal Windows Users.

I wonder who that was... :)

Thanks for the instructions, it all worked beautifully!

I translated a paragraph from alice-01. The problem I see now is
that unless one person coordinates the whole thing, the translation
will be horribly hodgepodgy. I suppose it would not be right for
me to edit what someone else translated or for someone else to edit
what I translated. Changes are not recorded, right?

co'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.