Subject: Brochure

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

Updates to lessons 1-4 posted.

TeX is still defeating me; my problems turn out to be not in JadeTeX
itself, but in my installation of TeX fonts --- I can
only get Computer Modern happening, and italic text is just disappearing.
Rather than me spend even more evenings trying to work out how to get TeX
to recognise fonts, when the DVIs I generate won't be usable by everyone
anyway, I implore someone out there to take over the task of converting the
DocBook to TeX;
all you'll need is the TeX source, the jadetex macro, and a working TeX
installation (the last of which seems to be beyond my ken.)

The nature of the projected Level 0 package has changed, after much
sleep-depriving discussion with Bob and Nora this weekend; but I'll let
Bob do the post-mortem.

-- 
Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj # NICK NICHOLAS.
kultis kvazaux # TLG, UCI, USA.
senhorlogxan elizeon # www.opoudjis.net
(Dume: # [email-masked]
[Victor Sadler, _Memkritiko_ 90] #