Subject: Cultural fu'ivla (was: Re: NickFest 2

From: Value Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:51:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group wrote:

I found the tastiest part to be:

> We will also systematically create cultural fu'ivla for all countries in
> the world, all languages that are distinct from country names having
> greater than N speakers (N ~ 1 million to 10 million, probably); for these
> we will have to make the perhaps difficult effort to find out what the name
> of these languages and countries are in the native language, which will
> take some research. Multiple people can work on this and it can be done
> using the CVS approach.

For some reason, I thought such an effort was suggested in recent months
but was discouraged. But I strongly support this. The fu'ivla for Korea,
for instance, should be like natmrtcosen, based on "chosen" which is the
Korean word for Korea, regardless of how many non-Koreans may be using a
different term.

------
1.Why are you measuring the measure? The measure is the same. Even after
Great One, the bones will be broken. I am telling you. Relic should believe me.
2.Where after religion you believe in religion and wish that to Ora.
Emptiness is that what Baby God's Eye is fighting for.