Subject: Re: [lojban] Usage of logical connectives?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:06:26 -0700

On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 02:33:03PM +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:
> 
> la robyspir cusku di'e
> >and replace them with gismu which express the idea the way we would
> >in English.
> 
> I'm not sure what you mean here. My claim is that the idea that the
> parent wants to express is not one that has much to do with logical
> connectives. It has to do with cause and effect, or rather with
> compliance and reward.

So, once again (and I'm going to keep asking this until someone answers)
what use do the logical connectives have? What information do they
transmit to the listener in a normal conversation?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/