Subject: Re: [lojban] Usage of logical connectives?

From: Value Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:38:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 02:33:03PM +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:
> >
> > la robyspir cusku di'e
> > >and replace them with gismu which express the idea the way we would
> > >in English.
> >
> > I'm not sure what you mean here. My claim is that the idea that the
> > parent wants to express is not one that has much to do with logical
> > connectives. It has to do with cause and effect, or rather with
> > compliance and reward.
>
> So, once again (and I'm going to keep asking this until someone answers)
> what use do the logical connectives have? What information do they
> transmit to the listener in a normal conversation?

ko na jinvi le du'u ro logji jorne cmavo goi ko'a cu mintu

------
1.Why are you measuring the measure? The measure is the same. Even after
Great One, the bones will be broken. I am telling you. Relic should believe me.
2.Where after religion you believe in religion and wish that to Ora.
Emptiness is that what Baby God's Eye is fighting for.