Subject: llg in german

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 18:22:27 +0200

coi rodo

working through the level0 brochure translation i stumbled on a lenghty 
section about the logical language group and how it "serves the community". 
i am much in doubt about this sections relevance to the german speaking 
reader, as i am also thinking about organizing a {lojban girzu pe dotco}, 
which would depend on other people in the area willing to take part....
how about it ??

any suggestions?

co'o
- -- 
- -------------------------------------
"need koffee for kodink!"
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07  
guard your privacy -- use GnuPG -- see: http://www.gnupg.org