Subject: universal declaration of human rights

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 00:00:24 +0200

lojbanists,
i think the next big translation project should be the
universal declaration of human rights.
according to the united nations high commissioner for human rights 
this document is the most widely translated language in the world,
it it available in over 300 languages. some constructed ones among them,
as this link shows
http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/navigate/region.htm#International
having a lojban translation would be good advertising too.

- -- 
- --------------------
/* Nobody will ever see this message :-) */
panic("Cannot initialize video hardware\n");
2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/arch/m68k/atari/atafb.c
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07