Subject: Re: [lojban] Back to the GNOME stuff

From: Björn Gohla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 19:15:23 +0200

On Tuesday 15 May 2001 23:06, Rob Speer wrote:
> Lojban doesn't officially have a language code, but for now I'm calling it
> 'lj'. ('lb' is taken by Letzeburgesch.) However, I don't know whether I can
> just arbitrarily take an unassigned two-letter code. Perhaps the locale
> name should just be 'lojban'.

i came across this kind of problem working on the level0 package.
taking into account the ISO 639 standard the an appropriate lang code for 
lojban would be "x-loj".
the "x-" is for unofficial codes, and the considering the that the standard 
also allows three letter codes "loj" is preferreable for verbosity.

> Is there someplace I can upload the lj.po file? Evil yahoogroups won't let
> me get at the Files area.

- -- 
- --------------------
HARDFAIL("Not enough magic.");
2.4.0-test2 /usr/src/linux/drivers/block/nbd.c
pub 1024D/834F4976 2001-01-07 Björn Gohla (Wissenschaftler, Weltbürger) 
<[email-masked]>
Key fingerprint = 9FF4 FEDA CCDF DA0E 14D5 8129 6C14 3C39 834F 4976
sub 1024g/29571FE2 2001-01-07