Subject: Address of lessons

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

Should have posted a reminder a while back: the Lessons are available at
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure . In particular, the HTML version
is on http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lessons/book1.html, and the
file linking in the various versions is
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure.ann.html . (RTF and
proto-TeX for input to jadetex are available there as well.)

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()