Subject: "Learning Lojban" Audio Tapes

From: Andrew Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 07:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All!

This would be my first post to this list. I've been getting the
digest for a handful of weeks now and have enjoyed a number of
the intricate threads relating to lojban and all languages in
general. I've also enjoyed the occasional personal comments
thrown into so many of the posts. Thank you for these.

My questions:

Do "Learning Lojban" audio tapes exist?
If so, where can I purchase some of them?
If not, why not?

Thank you!

=====
Andrew Collins - [email-masked]
http://profiles.yahoo.com/andrewrcollins/

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
http://auctions.yahoo.com/