Subject: Re: [lojban] RE: Grammar Clarifications

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 15:14:04 -0400

At 04:33 AM 05/28/2001 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>Well, "accept" isn't "agrees with" or even "understands." Does anyone
>remember what RH's reasoning was? The main point, as I recall, for starting
>the discussion back then was that JCB's original notion had gotten (quel
>surprise!) pretty amorphous as he fit more and more things into his original
>good idea. But the original idea was not so bad and I see that there is not
>a replacement for it yet (xorxes' makes no coherent sense and lojbab's is not
>a replacement).

I just looked on the Loglan web page and one possible discussions involving 
me is

http://www.loglan.org/Lodtua/lodtua-92-3.html

But I seem to recall that you got the Lognet at issue (whether you can find 
it at this stage may be another story).

I tried Jay's searchable archive, but it seems to not be working at the moment.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org