Subject: Re: [lojban] Allah

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 19:40:06 EDT

In a message dated 5/31/2001 12:40:15 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> zasti cevni co muslo po'o .i
> 
> muslo falo zasti cevni .i
> 
> drata naje muslo zatcei .i
> 
> da poi zatcei zo'u da la musycei du
> 

Nah!
Allah is (almost by definition) NOT a Muslim Allah is submitted to, not 
submitting
"[something -- anything?] is an existing god just in case a Muslim only in 
some way.(I'm not sure what the {po'o} does here, if anything)
existing gods are Muslims
[something?] is not other and a muslim existing god
of something which is an existing god, it is identical to MuslimGod"

As usual, leaving out sumti makes this pretty unintelligible, but the first 
is compatible with there being many gods -- in fact insists on it, given the 
number of things muslim in some way, the second with that and with there 
being none (assuming lo allows empty sets), the third with (depending on the 
sumti) either or both of the above, the last to there being several gods, 
though only one called MuslimGod (I think -- can {la} sumti be plural?)

note, with regard to my latest offer, that {roda cevni gi'o me la ala'ax} is 
compatible with polytheism -- each god a different referent of {la ala'ax}.