Subject: Re: [lojban] RE: Rabbity Sand-Laugher

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 17:20:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Jay Kominek wrote:

> If I said something so amazingly insulting to a large group of people, I'd
> be making sure that I had my asbestos long johns pulled up over my head.

le'o co'a li'i jelca

> > Are there no other books deserving of translation to take your skills out on,
> > ones to which the skills would be appropriate?
>
> Well, if the people participating have only a passing understanding of
> Lojban, as you claim above, then what does that leave them to work with,
> "See Spot Run!"?

.u'i .i la pycyn. puza stidi le du'u ma'a gunka tu'a la'e lu la spat. li'u
po'o .i py. jinvi le du'u ma'a na bredi le li'i pensi le nalselxalbo
.iseni'ibo py. troci fanta .i ku'i paunai ta'i ma la lojban. ca'o banro .i
je'unai .e'u ze'eba darlu zo'o

.i le'e banckule ctuca cu djica lo ka nalselpe'u je nalfarvi selmuzga

-----
We do not like And if a cat
those Rs and Ds, needed a hat?
Who can't resist Free enterprise
more subsidies. is there for that!