Subject: translation request--a meaning of life

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 06:59:09 -0000

This is the "meaning of life" as I've come up with so far (in my 
limited experience). I don't have a draft translation yet, but was 
wondering if anyone else would like to approach it. Note that I 
basically define a word here, "overlord".

MEANING

Overlord: Conscious being with following properties.

#1. Will not die.

#2. Has control over and knowledge of reality. Time remains 
sequential.

#3. Has mastery of mathematics and potential realizations of time-
space objects.

--The meaning of a conscious being is to pursue one of two 
unachievable goals.

LOVE:

#1. Only two conscious beings exist.

#2. Each conscious being is an overlord.

#3. A seed of love binds the two.

POWER:

#1. Only one conscious being exists.

#2. The conscious being is an overlord.