Subject: tanru clarification, please.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 12:22:15 -0700

Something came up in the lojban class I'm running last night that I
really wasn't sure about.

We were messing with the bridi:

la djan. gleki nanla

to mi pu ctuca fo le cmavo be zo be seki'u le nu pu se zasti le mupli
jufra po'u lu la djan. gleki be le nu klama le zarci le zdani be'o nanla
li papa li'u .i .u'i clani toi

So, obviously la djan. must be an x1 of nanla for the statement to be
true.

My question is: does he also need to be an x1 of gleki for the statement
to be true, or is it just assumed by convention that sumti filling the
x1 of the tertau is also filling the x1 of the seltau?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/