Subject: Re: [lojban] More lexing curiosities - la'i within cmene?

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 22:06:18 -0400

At 01:20 AM 06/07/2001 +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:

>la djan cusku di'e
>
> >That isn't what the rule is: it's a rule for some other parallel universe.
>
>I don't follow rules just because they are there. I follow them
>when it makes sense to follow them (or when the punishment for
>breaking them makes it not worth it, but in this case there is
>no serious punishment).

That may be true, but I hope Curnow wants his computer programs to follow 
the rules.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org