Subject: Purpose of bridi

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:49:07 -0400

coi rodo,

suppose I have expressed a bridi. I wish to add something to that bridi
which states that the fact that the bridi is true serves a specific purpose.
Furthermore, the bridi is actually 2 bridi connected by and which are
logically identical, so I can't just find some strange way of turning the
bridi into a [the-event-of foo serves purpose bar] form (Oaky, maybe I can,
but I haven't figured out how). I need to do this for my work on the emerald
tablet of Hermes - it has the line "That which is inferior is as that which
is superior and that which is superior is as that which is inferior for the
accomplishing of the miracles of one thing." Now the superior and inferior
actually reefer to 'above' and 'below' if other translations are any guide
(hence the famous quote 'as above so below').

--la kreig.daniyl

'segu temci fa le bavli gi mi'o ba renvi lo purci
.i ga la fonxa cu janbe gi du mi'
-la djimis.BYFet

xy.sy. gubmau ckiku cmesanji: 0x5C3A1E74