Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban Wiki

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:12:17 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Invent Yourself wrote:

> (If someone were to set up a Lojban Wiki, how would we specify links?
> Capitalization looks ugly in Lojban.)
>
> A Wiki is a collaborative website where every reader is free to edit
> every page. Over time they can become interesting if inhabited by a
> community that shares interest in a topic. With all the PHP admin types
> loose on the mailing list, it seems we should have our own Wiki.

http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/

Its sort of addictive to put stuff into it.

I snagged some of the content from the Lojban page and the Lojban Links
pages to stick into it as sort of a test. Hopefully the original authors
won't mind.

It strikes me that a wiki is a good place to maintain link lists, since
you can then add your own page to the list instead of having to wait for
someone else to do so.

Anyways, have at it.

<disclaimer for annoying people>If you don't like the idea of a Lojban
wiki for whatever bizarre reason, don't use it and leave me
alone.</disclaimer>

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Waiting Is.