Subject: Re: Lojban lessons available in other than html?

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:56:31 -0700 (PDT)

On 14 Jun 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: 14 Jun 2001 22:44:38 +1200
> From: Chris Double <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Lojban lessons available in other than html?

> Are the lojban lessons that Nick has been working on available in any
> format other than html at the moment? Something suitable for printing
> like rtf or pdf?

There is RTF there: link from http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/ (the
file itself is at http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lessons.doc.rtf).
PDF and postscript will be generated from either the RTF or the TeX; my
inclination is to do so from the RTF, which is what I've got access to,
once the text is finalised. (Btw, have people been checking it?) Warning:
the IPA towards the end may get garbled because of RTF's poor handling of
Unicode...)

If people want it, though, I guess I can create PDF for it now...

fe'omi'e .niction.