Subject: Re: [lojban] If it ain't broke, don't fix it (was an approach to attitudinals)

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 02:11:40

la ritcrd di'e cusku

>Keep in mind that most of us are not trying to tie down the meaning of
>the attitudinals (quite the opposite, in fact); we're trying to define
>their relationship to the rest of the sentence in a way that both opens
>up possibilities and is more clear.

i ui noda ka'e dujgau le smuni be lei valsi i ma'a ka'e pilno vy
gi'e troci le nu le bangu cu sarxe i ku'i na bapli

>All this arguing is really addicting, I admit, but does anything ever
>actually get resolved in this forum?

i su'oroi go'i i cafne fa le nu lo selcasnu cu rapli li so'i pu le
nu lo simlu be le nu tugni cu tolcanci

>Is the procedure basically to type
>and type until one side's fingers get too weary to continue? And even
>in that case, does one side 'win'?

i u'i le se pluta cu du le pluta i jinga da poi traji le ka se zdile

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.