Subject: Re: [lojban] possible worlds

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:29:17 -0400

At 08:38 PM 06/19/2001 +0000, A.W.T. wrote:
>*) It no longer seems to be a dead language, as Loglan obviously is 
>present and vivid on the net with productive essays instead of
>whole surges of endless and boring threads most (interested!) people can 
>no longer afford the time to follow.

It is? I haven't seen anything. The TLI Loglan site is ancient, still 
announcing JCB's death as "news". It was last updated a year ago, but I 
think that was when they moved to the loglan.org site, and there isn't any 
new content.

The Russian Loglanist may indeed be doing something on his web site. I 
haven't looked.

The TLI mailing list has not had any postings at all since the end of April 
(except for 1 piece of spam of the Nigerian oil scam).

The "productive essay" you cited was written back in 1996, and we produced 
a 600 page book after that.

lojbab

ps. If you know of any new TLI Loglan work, I'd be interested in hearing 
about it.
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org