Subject: Re: [lojban] Rosetta Project

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:53:20 -0400

At 12:32 PM 06/24/2001 -0700, Edward Cherlin wrote:
>The Lojban section of the Rosetta Project is open. I emailed them my
>Swadesh list. Can somebody convert the orthography and phonetic sections of
>Chapter 3 (The Hills are Alive...) to PDF for uploading? Please check the
>site's requested format before doing so. Each file should contain only one
>page, %-[ so anything longer has to be broken up.

Sounds like you should use whatever is in Nick's lessons as the basis for 
this, since the book sections far a bit more than a single page.

The entire book exists in PDF format, since that is how it was 
published. I have Acrobat, since that is how I produce single sheets for 
people who have bad pages in their copies.

lojbab

--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org