Subject: Re: [lojban] gismu thesaurus

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 20:01:22 -0400

At 11:21 PM 06/24/2001 +0100, And Rosta wrote:
>Reading about botpi, kevna, et al. reminds me to wonder
>whether we have a thesaurus-like gismu list sorted by
>semantic category (ideally without bias to the x1). I
>feel that that ought to be the primary reference
>format, and constructing it would help to home in on
>the core meaning of the gismu.
>
>I do remember that individuals have constructed thesauruses
>(and Colin Fine made a keyword list for every gismu place),
>but what is currently available along these lines?

Colin's and others that have been constructed are all up on the Lojban web 
pages. No one has done a thesaurus not biased towards the x1 because we 
aren't entirely sure how to do it.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org