Subject: t-shirts.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 22:55:39 -0700

I think lojban t-shirts would be wicked-cool, and increase knowledge of
lojban. There are a number of sites right now that will print small-run
Ts for specialized sites (although I don't seem to be able to find one
right now. 8P I'm sure one of you knows one).

My first suggestion:

Front:

xu do cusku bau la lojban

Back:

LLG logo

Semi-joking:

Front:

.u'icai mi te mabla le do mamta .iku'i do na jimpe

Back:

LLG logo

Babylon 5 crossover:

Front:

la koc. cusku lu do na jimpe li'u

Back:

LLG logo

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno
je xlali -- RLP http://www.lojban.org/