Subject: Re: [lojban] t-shirts.

From: And Rosta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:36:58 +0100

Robin Lee Powell:
>I think lojban t-shirts would be wicked-cool, and increase knowledge of
>lojban. There are a number of sites right now that will print small-run
>Ts for specialized sites (although I don't seem to be able to find one
>right now. 8P I'm sure one of you knows one).

I believe the Conlang list essayed something similar and got shafted
by a site that took the money (and is still accepting new orders) but
never delivered the T-shirts or a refund.

> My first suggestion:
>
> Front:
> xu do cusku bau la lojban

or:

xu jbobau do

or, better:

lai lojban xu bangu do

--And.