Subject: Re: [lojban] t-shirts.

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:53:27 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> I think lojban t-shirts would be wicked-cool, and increase knowledge of
> lojban. There are a number of sites right now that will print small-run
> Ts for specialized sites (although I don't seem to be able to find one
> right now. 8P I'm sure one of you knows one).

cafepress.com seems like it would be appropriate.

In fact, then everyone could make their own little store with their own
Lojban tshirt and other various Lojban paraphenalia. (Stores are free, but
each store is limited to one design per mousepad/mug/tshirt/babydoll
shirt/sweatshirt/etc/etc/etc.)

> My first suggestion:
>
> Front:
>
> xu do cusku bau la lojban
>
> Back:
>
> LLG logo

Sounds good. Maybe a URL should be on the shirt, though.

Is there a high quality version of the LLG logo floating around? Does the
LLG have a problem with such a usage of the logo?

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>