Subject: Alis in Lojbanistan

From: Edward Cherlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:09:16 -0700

At 02:52 PM 6/28/2001, you wrote:
>Thanks a lot for your reply to my inquiry, all of which was very
>interesting. Another respondent also mentioned Finkel's translation, and
>said it was published by the University of Kentucky, but now I see I can
>read the first chapter on the Web.

You're welcome.

>I am also very much interested in the translation into Lojban (which I
>must confess I had never heard of) and would love to get a copy.

I'll see how much of it is done. I think I can send you a commented partial 
draft, but I'll have to check that with the translators. There are also 
some vocabulary lists and a reference grammar on the Lojban site. We are 
still working on our first real dictionary.

>I can
>be reached by e-mail either at [email-masked] or
>[email-masked] (I see you too are a Yale Alumnus--

BA, Mathematics and Philosophy

>I am an M.A. in
>philosophy, Graduate School) or by ordinary mail:
>Martin Jacobs
>2940 Ocean Parkway #23G
>Brooklyn, NY 11235-8249

Edward Cherlin
Generalist
"A knot! Oh, do let me help to undo it."
Alice in Wonderland