Subject: Updates to Brochure

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 04:00:31 -0700 (PDT)

Two of the three parts of the Lojban brochure are done and available on:

HTML: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure
RTF: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.rtf
TeX (JadeTeX):
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.tex
Docbook: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojban.level0.zip

I'll put them on CVS, er, soonish.

The diagrammed summary uses, er, no diagrams. I get by with table cell
borders in print, and horizontal rules on HTML. Not pretty, but it beats
ASCII art (I believe) or drawing individual diagrams. Please let me know
what you think. The remaining formatting will involve the Lojban
Chrestomathy.

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()