Subject: Formatted "ckape" text

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 00:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

Formatted glosses
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: ckape.doc.xml lojbanLevel0.html.doc.xml
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please look at the formatted glosses for Jorge's "ckape" sonnet
(http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure/ckape_gloss.html ;
http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.rtf), and tell me
if this formatting of the jbofihe output is acceptable.

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()