Subject: Re: [lojban] commit: Days of the week

From: Michal Wallace <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:10:54 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Pierre Abbat wrote:

> Days of the week
> CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
> CVS: 
> CVS: Committing in .
> CVS: 
> CVS: Modified Files:
> CVS: detri.html index.html phrasebook.webprj 
> CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if I'm dense here.. but I haven't seen a FAQ for this list..
so.. where is this CVS repository?

Cheers,

- Michal
------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.manifestation.com www.sabren.net www.linkwatcher.com www.zike.net
------------------------------------------------------------------------