Subject: Re: [lojban] "jbosnu" group (AND an aside about Lojban IRC)

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 10:35:23 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> just letting everyone know about the "jbosnu" group. lojban seems to
> be mainly english language discussions about the language
> itself...which is fine. but it's nice to actually use the language
> to talk about something other than the language. anyway, i'll try to
> get some topics up there so there's more stuff to read and reply to.

It might be helpful to point out that jbosnu is another mailing list on
yahoogroups.

All the relevent information, subscription, etc is available at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jbosnu

---

Also, while I'm already emailing the list, I'd like to mention that I've
accumulated 10k lines of logs of Lojban IRC on openprojects.

The logs are available at:

http://miranda.org/~jkominek/lojban/

Sadly, a lot of those lines are people coming and going. Its only 8.6k
lines of talking, a fair portion of which is likely English

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>