Subject: Re: [lojban] NT translation

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 04:44:22 -0400

At 08:51 PM 07/07/2001 -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
>Use CVS to download the lojban module; it's in the translations/drbible
>subdirectory. The way I do it is, in my lojban directory I have a cvs
>subdirectory, which has a file called cvsenv with these commands in it:
>CVSROOT=:pserver:(my userid)@digitalkingdom.org:/home/cvs
>export CVSROOT
>and then I type:
>.. cvsenv # NOT "./cvsenv" as then the variable won't appear in your 
>interactive shell
>cvs co lojban
>Ask Robin Lee Powell for CVS access, if you don't have it already.

This looks like Unix stuff, and most of us have no idea what we are 
supposed to do in Windows.

Always do "cvs update" (or "cvs checkout") before a translation session, and
>"cvs commit" afterward. Others will read your writing and may add comments; if
>you don't update before translating, your commit will fail.

Likewise, this has the appearance of being some kind of command-line 
interface, and I for one have no idea how it is supposed to work using a 
browser.

All us dummies who are used to clicking on the Net have no idea how to use 
this thing.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org