Subject: Re: [lojban] NT translation

From: Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:57:06 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Bob LeChevalier (lojbab) wrote:

> At 08:51 PM 07/07/2001 -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> >Use CVS to download the lojban module; it's in the translations/drbible
> >subdirectory. The way I do it is, in my lojban directory I have a cvs
> >subdirectory, which has a file called cvsenv with these commands in it:
> >CVSROOT=:pserver:(my userid)@digitalkingdom.org:/home/cvs
> >export CVSROOT
> >and then I type:
> >.. cvsenv # NOT "./cvsenv" as then the variable won't appear in your
> >interactive shell
> >cvs co lojban
> >Ask Robin Lee Powell for CVS access, if you don't have it already.
>
> This looks like Unix stuff, and most of us have no idea what we are
> supposed to do in Windows.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lojban/message/6816

The above message is:

From: Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell@d...>
Date: SunApr22,2001 4:28 pm
Subject: The Translation Site for Normal Users

Now, I havn't read the instructions, and there is certainly no way I could
even attempt to try them to see if they're accurate, but I'm confident
that Robin has some idea what he is talking about.

If nothing else, the bottom of the message says:

"Feel free to mail me if you need more help."

Are people emailing Robin and asking for help and getting ignored, or
what?

- Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>