Subject: What Is Lojban? downloadable

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:20:09 -0700 (PDT)

Btw, in case people have missed it, the _What Is Lojban?_ brochure
(formerly the Level 0 package) is now complete and available for download
as:

RTF: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.rtf
TeX: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.tex
HTML: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure
DocBook: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojban.level0.zip

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()