Subject: Re: [lojban] What Is Lojban? downloadable

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:29:04 -0400

At 11:20 AM 07/09/2001 -0700, Nick NICHOLAS wrote:
>Btw, in case people have missed it, the _What Is Lojban?_ brochure
>(formerly the Level 0 package) is now complete and available for download
>as:
>
>RTF: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.rtf
>TeX: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/lojbanLevel0.doc.tex
>HTML: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojbanbrochure/brochure
>DocBook: http://www.opoudjis.net/lojban.level0.zip

To which I want to add that we will be publishing this thing in a printed 
book, probably before the end of the year, and I would like as many people 
as possible to review it before then for typos and unclarity, though in my 
opinion the lessons are a higher priority for review (if you have 
insufficient time right now to review the lessons, this might be a useful 
alternative)

If you have comments, send them to Nick.

Thanks
lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org