Subject: Brochure formatting updates

From: Nick NICHOLAS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

Formatting tables to fit in 6'' x 9''
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: bradi.doc.xml ckape.doc.xml diagsumm.doc.xml lorxu.doc.xml
CVS: overview.doc.xml
CVS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the finished product is going to be a trade paperback, I've
reformatted all the tables so they'll fit in 6'' x 9''. Suboptimal as far
as I'm concerned (the tables already had a hard enough time fitting in US
Letter), but what can you do...

It seems a custom page size is making openjade ignore
keep-with-next-paragraph commands, too. *sigh*...

I'll be getting to your comments since Sunday on the lessons tomorrow...

-- 
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried not ||
| only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the aisles and ||
| sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the passengers for||
| the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient world." \
| --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 \
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
\[email-masked]|||||||Transient Passenger||||||Nick Nicholas||||||||||
==\||||||||||||www.opoudjis.net||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()