Subject: Re: [lojban] cilre with two x4's; jbofi'e

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:50:52 +0100

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 10:20:29PM -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
> is jbofi'e still working? i get no results now whenever i use it
> 

How are you trying to drive it?

Do the following approaches give you any success?

1. echo mi klama le zdani | jbofihe -x -b

2. Create a file containing the text "mi klama le zdani", say this is
called foobar.txt. Then run

jbofihe -x -b foobar.txt

at your command line.

Any luck? If not, what type of system are you using?

While I'm on the subject, there _is_ going to be a new version out at
some point. Anyone with CVS access who feels adventurous can get the
stuff from Robin's system, via "cvs checkout jbofihe". (Use whatever
approach you use to access the translations etc for setting up CVSROOT
and logging in).

-- 
R.P.Curnow,Weston-super-Mare,UK |lo samskiro'a cu simsa lo'e glefau
http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/ |isa'e le xamgu cu tcetcexau ije
[email-masked] |le xlali cu xagmau lenu nomei